The 2018 programme is now past. We will be launching the 2019 programme mid-August.

The Caledonian Club

Detmar Blow

place
9 Halkin Street, SW1X 7DR
info_outline
Full disabled access, Toilets, Partial disabled access
Built in Neoclassical style for Hugh Morrison (1868-1931), this was the last mansion house of its kind to be built in London. The club, founded in 1891, moved to the premises in 1946.

Design

Original design
Detmar Blow, 1908
Type
Club
Period
Edwardian