St John the Evangelist, Kingston upon Thames

Arthur j. Phelps

place
Grove Lane, Kingston upon thames, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2SU
info_outline
Partial disabled access, Toilets, Parking, Full disabled access, Refreshments
The church is a large victorian building with an interesting beautiful interior. The foundation stone was laid in 1871 by Bishop Samuel Wilberforce, son of the anti-slavery campaigner, William.

Access

Saturday 22nd

Open 10am–1pm

(max visitors 20)

Sunday 23rd

Open 11am–1pm

(max visitors 20)

info_outline This building is open free of charge at other times of the year

Design

Original design
Arthur j. Phelps, 1871
Type
Religious
Period
Victorian