27/28 Belmont Close, SW4 6AY
Refreshments, Disabled access
Nearest tube: Clapham Common
Nearest train: Clapham High Street
Bus routes: 50, 88, 155, 345
It was built 1852 as a Chapel, Ebenezer Chapel and the adjoining cottage was the manse. the corner stone was laid on 6/8/1852. The trustees of the Pride of Clapham, Oddfellows purchased the chapel in 1908 and are still the current owners.