Yeoman Warders Club, Tower of London
Yeoman Warders Club, HM Tower of London, EC3N 4AB
Full disabled access, Toilets, Partial disabled access
Part of original outer wall circa 1280. Salvins restoration (1870) of the Tower gave the outer appearance it has today. Became accommodation for Yeoman Warders in the Victorian era. In the 1970s it became the Yeoman Warders Club.
- Original design
- Kings Engineers, King Edward 1st, 1280