The School of Historical Dress
52 Lambeth Road, SE1 7PP
Bookshop, Toilets, Disabled access
Nearest tube: Lambeth North, Elephant & Castle
Nearest train: Waterloo, waterloo (east), Elephant & Castle
Bus routes: C10, 59, 12, 53, 148, 344, 453
Now home to the School of Historical Dress, the building was originally built in 1841 as the 'Royal South London Dispensary' for the working poor which closed in 1917. Bethlem used it as the Hospital for Nervous Diseases from 1920 to 1927.