The 2018 programme is now past. We will be launching the 2019 programme mid-August.

  • The altar
  • View of the gold ceiling
  • Stained glass windows
  • The ornate baptisery of the Fitzrovia Chapel

Fitzrovia Chapel

J L Pearson

place
2 Pearson Square, off Mortimer Street, W1T 3BF
info_outline
Full disabled access, Partial disabled access, Toilets
Located within Pearson Square on the site of the former Middlesex Hospital, the Grade II* listed chapel was built in 1891 for the use of hospital staff, visitors and patients. It was restored in 2015 after years in darkness.

Design

Original design
J L Pearson, 1891
Restoration
Caroe & Partners, 2013
Type
Institution/profession, Mixed use, Concert/performance space, Gallery, Historical house, Community/cultural
Period
Victorian