The 2017 programme is now past. We will be launching the 2018 programme on 21st August.

Westminster Quaker Meeting House

WW Lee and JA Tregelles

place
52 St Martin's Lane, WC2N 4EA
info_outline
Partial disabled access, Toilets, Full disabled access, Refreshments
Opened in 1883, with front doors added in the 1920s. It was bomb-damaged in 1941 and rebuilt in 1956. A Grade II listed registered place of worship, it contains a peaceful meeting room and 1950s wood panelling and fittings.

Design

Original design
WW Lee and JA Tregelles, 1883
Type
Mixed use, Religious
Period
Victorian