• The Drawing Room
  • The Court Room
  • The main entrance into the Hall from Throgmorton Street
  • Livery Hall

Drapers' Hall

H Williams and Sir T G Jackson

place
Throgmorton Street, EC2N 2DQ
info_outline
Partial disabled access, Toilets
Livery hall first built in the 1530s, twice destroyed by fire and rebuilt (1666 & 1772). Late 19C facade and opulent Victorian interior.

Design

Original design
H Williams and Sir T G Jackson, Sir Charles Reilly, 1860
Type
Livery hall
Period
Victorian