Reform Club

Sir Charles Barry

place
104 Pall Mall, SW1Y 5EW
Built as a Whig gentleman's club and inspired by Italian Renaissance palaces. Lobby leads to an enclosed colonnaded courtyard with complementary glazed roof and tessellated floor. Tunnelled staircase leads to upper floor.

Access

Saturday 22nd

Open 10am–5pm

Sunday 23rd

Open 10am–3pm

(max visitors 18)

Pre-booking is required for this building

Design

Original design
Sir Charles Barry, 1841
Type
Club
Period
Victorian