Old Royal Naval College - Queen Mary Court
Sir Christopher Wren
Main entry West Gate (King William Walk), or East Gate (Park Row) and Romney Road crossing. Entry also from pier via Cutty Sark Gardens, SE10 9NN
Nearest tube: Cutty Sark
Nearest train: Greenwich, Maze Hill
Bus routes: 177, 180, 188, 199, 286
Last major building on the site (1751). Original layout, timber panelling, barrel vaulting and Portland stone. Refurbished in 2000 by Dannatt Johnson for University of Greenwich.