Old Royal Naval College - Queen Anne Court
Sir Christopher Wren
Main entry West Gate (King William Walk), or East Gate (Park Row) and Romney Road crossing. Entry also from pier via Cutty Sark Gardens, SE10 9NN
Toilets, Partial disabled access
Wren and Hawksmoor building, completed 1749 when Thomas Ripley built the pavilions facing the river. Highlights include council boardroom, grand staircase and restored Portland stonework. Refurbished in 2000 for University of Greenwich.