The 2017 programme is now past. We will be launching the 2018 programme in August.

  • Great Hall
  • Court Room
  • Past Master's Windows
  • Parlour Room - Apothecary Jars

Apothecaries' Hall

Thomas Locke

place
Black Friars Lane, EC4V 6EJ
info_outline
Full disabled access, Partial disabled access
A courtyard building with some of the best-preserved 17C livery hall interiors. Built on the site of the Blackfriars Priory and replacing the original hall burned down in 1666. Courtyard refurbished in 2017.

Design

Original design
Thomas Locke, 1672
Type
Livery hall
Period
Stuart