Nursery Building - 'Children's House'
Charles Cowles Voysey
Kingsley Hall, Parsloes Avenue, Dagenham, RM9 5NB
Full disabled access, Parking, Refreshments, Toilets, Partial disabled access
Designed in 1925/6, the 'Children's House' has been in continuous use for children's work since it was opened by Ishbel MacDonald in 1932. The first recognised nursery school on any new housing estate, as well as the first in Essex.