Holy Trinity Church in Bow
Daniel and James Austin local surveyors
Morgan Street, Bow, E3 5AA
Disabled access, Toilets, Parking
Nearest tube: Mile End
Nearest train: Stratford, Liverpool Street
Bus routes: 339, 125, 205, 425, 277
Holy Trinity Bow, a Grade C listed Church and graveyard built between 1834 and 1841 lies within the Tredegar Square Conservation Area on a site gifted by the developer of Tredegar Square, Sir Charles Morgan.